We only collect personal information from you when you:
(1) register on the website;
(2) complete a survey;
(3) contact us; and
(4) order products and services.
This personal information may be collected from you during either online or off-line transactions or contact with us.
As part of the standard operation of the webite, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the website. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behaviour, such as the date and time you visit the website, the areas or pages of the website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the website, the number of times you return to the website and other click-stream data.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
You may access any personal information you provide to us, correct or modify any such personal information, or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. To do so, please send an email with your request to email@example.com .
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) to fulfil your requests for products and services;
(2) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the website;
(3) to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
(4) to contact you when necessary;
(5) to review website usage and operations;
(6) to address problems with the website, our business or our products and services; and
(7) to protect the security or integrity of the website and our business.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
(1) to our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
(2) to our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfil a product or service request;
(4) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
(5) in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from website visitors.
We do not direct the website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under 13.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES